Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stuck Semi



Today about 1:00 P.M. Utah time, a very long semi tried to back into our cul-de-sac. His wheels started to spin so he pulled forward toward the corner. He got stuck across Heartwood Street, and no one could get buy him. After about five minutes he was able to back up again toward the house he was headed for, but again he got stuck in front of my house. Soon he backed up to where he wanted to be. The next thing I saw was the cab of the truck facing south and the trailer headed east. When I went out to take pictures in the snow he looked at me kind of funny. Probably wondering what I was up too. Poor guy, I'll bet he wished he hadn't gone to work today. The pictures look fuzzy, but it's just because it is snowing really hard. You never know what can happen on a snowy day. Anyway, the guy was there for awhile and then finally was able to leave.
We have at least 10 inches today. It's been a long winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment