Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Surprise Birthday

Sunday, October 3, 2010 my daughters, gave me a surprise birthday party. It was so fun. My 4 daughters and their families were there as well as two of my brothers and two of my nephews and their families. I love family get-together's so it was perfect. I got to see my nephew's new baby's as well my own family. Our son and his family live in Washington, so they were not able to be there, but I was able to talk to all of them on the phone the next day. My family is so special and it was so sweet of them to do this. The party was at Jenny and Lee's house, and I know they all worked hard to make this a special day for me. It almost makes getting older worth it.
I always carry my camera in my purse, so I took a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment