Sunday, October 31, 2010

Disneyland Day 1

I was picked up at 5:30 a.m. on Friday morning October 29, 2010 by Jenny and Leland. Off we went on our Southern California adventure.
We arrived in Saint George, Utah a little after 10:00 a.m. There we met my 2nd cousin's Ross and Norene Cisernos. We visited for a short time and exchanged some genealogy information.
You know me, I'm always doing genealogy no matter where I am. We both had 3 ring binders with us that we looked at quickly. Then Jessica took pictures for me.
I am going to share one or two pictures on my blog every day this week, so if you want to see our trip just check in each day for updates (provided I am not too tired each day to make an entry).
Today, however I am making three entry's, one for Friday one for Saturday and one for Sunday.
Most of Friday was spent in the car traveling. Saturday we spent all day at Disneyland (8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m). Sunday we hung out at out hotel, the Holiday Inn. Jessica and Matt spent a little time in the pool. More updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment