Friday, June 19, 2009

Studio 5 KSL TV





All week on KSL Studio 5, I kept hearing an advertisement on TV that Studio 5 would be filming live at "This is The Place Heritage Park", so today, June 19, 2009 I decided to take Becky's children with me to the park to see what all the excitement was. Our timing was perfect. We arrived in time to sit on the yellow train and wave at the camera as the train went by. Then we went to the "Heber C. Kimball" home where there was more filming going on. We received instructions about a game that the children could participate in. We went behind the house where the games were being set up. The children were allowed to do a couple of practice runs and then they were filmed live on TV with Brooke Walker and Darin Adams. They played two games both of which were filmed. All the while that the filming was going on I took pictures of the filming. I have attached 4 of the pictures I took, (I actually took a total of 105 pictures). We all had a great time and at the end of the filming, Brooke asked Saeby if she wanted to hold the microphone and Brooke Walker had her picture taken with C.J., Saeby, Ysa and Jaxen Clark. What a fun day it was.

1 comment: