Thursday, July 30, 2009

Busy Month

I don't have a picture to post right now, but July was a busy month. Between family reunion's, hiking in the mountains above Kamas, working on a different kind of genealogy book (headstone's of Ancestors and great aunts and uncles), and DUP meetings to get ready for out Seminar in September, I have kept very busy. I have spent a lot of time on the computer. Floyd bought me a new GPS for my car, and I am learning to use his hand held one to mark where headstones are in cemeteries. Some would say that is a strange thing to do, but it's all part of knowing where your ancestors were from the beginning of their life histories to the end. It's been interesting and I have even found new information I didn't have before. Right now Elijah has me under his spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment